Leaf Clearance Service in Slough
• For Reliability - we do what we say we do
• For Service - same-day delivery whenever possible
• For Price - we estimate the job first - no hidden costs
Over the autumn our Garden Operators are asked to help customers clear leaves with our leaf clearance and removal service.
By calling one of our Eds Garden Maintenance Operator they will be able to help tidy up all the fallen leaves from you.
The benefits of using our leaf clearance service include:
- Slippery path - When leaves are left on the ground they tend to make hard services slippery.
- Tidy driveway - a front garden will looked card for if the leaves are removed.
- Lawn protection - leaving leaves on a lawn can often create lawn problems such as moss
- Good compost - Leaf mold is an excellent form of mulch / compost which we can put in your compost bin
- Leaf removal We can take the leaves away and get them recycled.
We always clear up afterwards, even sweeping pavements and driveways as needed. We dispose of the leaves in an environmental and responsible way.
Customers often use our Jet washing services after we have cleared up the leaves to prevent drives and paths becoming slippery.
Our Garden Operators are happy to operate under your direction and will always endeavour to complete a job based on your requirements.
Just fill in the form on the right.
Generally our Edís operator becomes your personal garden operator and usually he (or she) will be your point of contact with Eds from that point onwards. Our aim is to provide a familiar and personal service for our customers.
Within one hour of completing our Free Estimate (on the right), your local garden operator will aim to call you to organise a meeting, either to assess and offer a free estimate or if you are satisfied to do the required work there and then.