Lawn Turfing Service in Seaford
We aim to offer a SAME DAY service including Lawn Mowing and Lawn Cutting, Grass Cutting, Hedge Trimming, Hedge Cutting and Pruning, Garden Clearance and Garden tidy ups, Driveway and Patio Cleaning (Jet Washing / Pressure Washing) and a New Lawn Service i.e Returfing.
Eds Garden Maintenance Operators offer a professional and customer focused service using quality turf for the work required.
Our initial visit is to give a free estimate and advise on the best course of action. Sometimes our lawn maintenance programme will be sufficient to salvage your existing lawn or it may be the builders have finished and the lawn resembles a building site and non-existent – whatever the reason we will clearly explain the proposed course of action taking into account your needs.
The lawn turf service includes:
- Site Clearance - we clear any existing grass and garden waste from the area to be turfed
- Soil Preparation - we rotovate or dig through, loosen and flatten the soil bed for a good 'take'
- Laying - we use quality turf
- Edging - flower beds can be cut out of the newly turfed area
- Watering - to help the turf get established
- Lawn Cutting - After about 4 weeks your new lawn is likely to be ready for its first cut
- Aftercare – we will advise on how to care for your lawn
There are two types of turfing available:
- New Lawns
For a new house or after builders have completed a renovation or where no grass has existed before. The ground to be turfed needs preparing, and levelling.
When an old lawn needs replacing, or parts of the lawn needs to be replace, the old grass will need to be dug out before the ground can be prepared and levelled.
Whatever the situation with your lawn request a lawn turf service and an Eds Garden Operator will visit your lawn for a free estimate.
Just fill in the form on the right.
Many of our customers are surprised at the high-quality, prompt service we're able to deliver - from taking all customers' enquiries in an efficient and professional manner, to delivering the work promptly and according to their instructions.
Try our Free Estimate service to your right and we'll aim to call you back within one hour.