Lawn Turfing Service in Maidenhead
• For Reliability - we do what we say we do
• For Service - same-day delivery whenever possible
• For Price - we estimate the job first - no hidden costs
Eds Garden Maintenance Operators offer a professional and customer focused service using quality turf for the work required.
Our initial visit is to give a free estimate and advise on the best course of action. Sometimes our lawn maintenance programme will be sufficient to salvage your existing lawn or it may be the builders have finished and the lawn resembles a building site and non-existent – whatever the reason we will clearly explain the proposed course of action taking into account your needs.
The lawn turf service includes:
- Site Clearance - we clear any existing grass and garden waste from the area to be turfed
- Soil Preparation - we rotovate or dig through, loosen and flatten the soil bed for a good 'take'
- Laying - we use quality turf
- Edging - flower beds can be cut out of the newly turfed area
- Watering - to help the turf get established
- Lawn Cutting - After about 4 weeks your new lawn is likely to be ready for its first cut
- Aftercare – we will advise on how to care for your lawn
There are two types of turfing available:
- New Lawns
For a new house or after builders have completed a renovation or where no grass has existed before. The ground to be turfed needs preparing, and levelling.
When an old lawn needs replacing, or parts of the lawn needs to be replace, the old grass will need to be dug out before the ground can be prepared and levelled.
Whatever the situation with your lawn request a lawn turf service and an Eds Garden Operator will visit your lawn for a free estimate.
Just fill in the form on the right.
We complete most jobs on the same day, even overhauling a garden or re-turfing an entire lawn. In most cases we can meet with you within hours - and sometimes even minutes - of you contacting us. Our Garden Operators will try to give you an estimate as soon as you have explained what services you require, and we are often able to start the work straight away. We can also take away the garden waste.
Once you have completed our Free Estimate (on the right) your local Eds Garden Operator will aim to contact you within the hour to discuss your requirements and arrange to meet and offer you a free estimate.